This week’s episode is a special discussion panel all about game writing: What it is, what it means, and how you can be doing it better! Panel members include Nathan Meunier, Rick Davidson, and Chris Solarski.
- How do you pin down and define game writing?
- How game writing works in open world games and in projects that aren’t necessarily narratively driven
- The nuances of a well-written character
- Working as a game writer within a larger team
- How context and details truly make up the world of your game
- …and much more!
Have thoughts or questions? Want to be on the show? Email us: [email protected].
Indie Insider, presented by Black Shell Media, is the podcast that dives into the independent video game scene by speaking with indie developers, publishers, and industry professionals about their projects, stories, and thoughts on the hottest current topics! Indie Insider airs every Monday on BlackShellMedia.com and podcast hosting sites everywhere.
Black Shell Media is a publishing and marketing firm dedicated to helping independent video game developers reach massive audiences, publish financially successful titles, and turn game development into a career. It’s our mission to help game developers get more of what they want out of a rewarding opportunity in the game industry: more fans and sustainable revenue to keep them moving forward.